We’re Starting a LEARNING REVOLUTION!!!
90% of a child’s mind develops by the age of 5! Prenatal babies can hear sounds at 18 weeks, and by 26 weeks, they’re responsive to voices and sounds. According to several researchers, prenatal babies can hear the rhythm and sounds of music, poetry, speech, and more. “They can even understand these sounds well enough to retain memories after birth.” (Healthline.com) The Children’s Reading Foundation of the Mid-Columbia notes that reading to a baby starting in the womb is vital in setting a child up for successful learning.
Recent studies document that reading daily to a child from before birth to SEVEN boosts the child’s vocabulary by over 2 million words! It only takes 7 minutes a day to read a picture book to a child! Those precious minutes create an enduring relationship with the child and a love for reading & learning that lasts a LIFETIME! And once you begin reading to your child every day – you’ll want to read more and spend more time sharing these stories.
Could a Beautiful Book Series Give Your Children a Learning Advantage for LIFE?
All the world’s languages are composed of about 800 language sounds (600 consonants and 200 vowels)! Babies hear and can distinguish between all 800, while most adults can only distinguish about 40 sounds! Newborns have over 85 billion brain neurons – twice as many as adults! As we grow into adulthood, half of the neurons are pruned away (synaptic pruning) during early childhood years based on what we’re seeing, hearing, learning, and experiencing!
Unused connections will eventually be eliminated. By stimulating very young babies and children with images connected to words and ideas and providing a positive, loving environment, these children will strengthen their learning neurons. Those connections will remain as the child develops before entering school, during their formative years, and beyond.
Babies, toddlers, and early school-aged children are hungry to learn! We believe in saturating young minds, before birth and beyond, with beautiful words and concepts from our world. They’ll discover imaginative illustrations to connect these words and ideas, providing them with the learning advantage we all hope and wish for the children we care for and love!
How to Accomplish Wonders with Little ‘Picture Stories’ & Unlock the Genius in Your Young Children – Almost Effortlessly!
Why You’ll Love Our Books
The Womb to BLOOM to Classroom Series is for children ages 0-8. For ages 8-13, The Mystery Hunters Series will engage the reader to join the mystery hunt while learning facts on Mythology, Science, Mathematics, Continents, and more!
- The Womb to BLOOM to Classroom Series for ages 0-8. Beautifully Illustrated Children’s Picture Books
- Teaching very young children new concepts with beautiful illustrations
- 5 books on each subject including Mathematics, Science, Astronomy, Literature, Art, and more!
- “The Mystery Hunters” Series for ages 8-13. Continue to read to, and with the children you care for and love each day. The reader is part of the mystery hunt and will searching for 7 answers in each of the seven chapters. The authors have provided blank pages for the readers to sketch themselves in a few of the scenes
- Sharing your ideas and tips will help all of us build brighter, healthier, and happier families. Please share your thoughts, challenges, and more with us. We can all learn from one another!
Tell us about the Children You Care for and Love!
We hope you’ll subscribe by entering your name & email below. We don’t overwhelm our subscribers with emails! We’ll send along creative content and special offers. Thank you for your consideration and interest! Please share our website and blogs with your family & friends!
Refunds & Return Policy